1. Send out Christmas cards. I vow that this year I will send out Christmas cards to the people I know who celebrate. It’ll be a first for me but a tradition I feel that is worth it.
2. Do something (anything) on the lethe Mike bought me. Mike and I dream of making wooden toys for kids and we’ve purchased a number of tools. Mike bought the lethe special for me but it’s been sitting there so I want to do something with it.
3. Do something (anything) with the sculpting tools Mike bought me. Ditto the above comment on the lethe.
4. Finish 2 assignments for my university course. One is well under way. The other I still have to interview a woman that is different from me in two ways (race, religion, class, nationality, sexual orientation, etc, etc). Anyone know anybody?
5. Cut down Liam’s time on the computer significantly. This is a struggle. He wants to be on the computer all the time and I’m having a hard time finding ideas to keep his mind off the computer. He fights any suggestion I’ve. It’s come down to me saying no computer at all but I’d rather it be a mutual decision.
6. Finish Liam’s Hooked on Phonics Kindergarten level. He’s an awesome little reader and is ready to get his "I did it" sticker and start on Grade 1 phonics (which we’ll be getting him this holiday season).
7. Work on "Frederick the Literate" paint by number I started two years ago. Yes, I did fine arts but I still do paint by numbers. I want to get this painting done at some point but it is HUGE!
8. Pull out the sewing machine and do a couple little projects. I pull out my sewing machine about once a year but I want to start using it a lot more. I really need to practice so I have a couple small projects in mind.
9. Write out the recipes I’ve printing off of the computer onto index cards. They are getting ruined and I want to find a way to keep them all together.
10. Get my hair cut and styled. I have a gift certificate from a friend that I got a while back and it needs to be used. We are known to let these things expire and I really could use a change.