1. Send out Christmas cards.
2. Do something (anything) on the lethe Mike bought me.
3. Do something (anything) with the sculpting tools Mike bought me.
4. Finish 2 assignments for my university course.
5. Cut down Liam’s time on the computer significantly. 6. Finish Liam’s Hooked on Phonics Kindergarten level.
7. Work on "Frederick the Literate" paint by number I started two years ago.
8. Pull out the sewing machine and do a couple little projects.
9. Write out the recipes I’ve printing off of the computer onto index cards.
10. Get my hair cut and styled.
At least I have my goals for Liam under control.