Here are my favorites from the week. Be sure to visit Living to Tell the Story to share your favorites from the past week.
1. Starting the week up with a phone call from my dear friend, Shannon. We live far away from each other now and it was really nice to catch up a little bit!
2. This video from last night on So You Think You Can Dance. So inspiring!
3. The song from the above video. I find it catchy and I’ve enjoyed it from the first time I heard it on the radio. Most stuff on the radio these days does not appeal to me so it is always nice when something new comes out that I actually like.
4. Getting my above ground vegetable beds ready for planting. All we need now is soil and seeds!
5. Tortilla chips and Salsa. Yes, I’ve really enjoyed snacking on the tortilla chips and salsa (that we got on sale this week). Salsa has to be my favorite food EVER. I could just eat it by the spoonful. Looking forward to my tomatoes in the fall when I can make my salsa fresh. YUMMY!