I hope that your all had a lovely week. What were your favorite moments, things, places this week? Please join me at Living to Tell the Story and share!
1. That time of year again! Last year I was known (hopefully affectionately) as “that crazy lady from Quebec eating maggoty cherries.” Well, the season is staring again! I’m shocked that (most) people here don’t eat what we’ve been freely given. I have no problems doing so.
2. Having things start moving on the TOS Homeschool Crew again. Things have been slow on my blog as I haven’t had much motivation to post. Hopefully, with reviewing starting up (two reviews to be posted next week), I’ll get back into the swing of things!
3. Baby exploring the world. I guess I don’t have to tell you I LOVE the baby stage. If I could figure out 4 year olds I would have a dozen children!
4. Guacamole: Needs no further explanation!
5. Sitting outside with my big kids! I love summertime for homeschooling. We somehow seem to get a lot more accomplished, and while sitting out under our big oak trees, at that.