1. Hanging out at home. The weather has been particularly dreadful here but I’ve enjoyed wrapping myself up in my husbands wool sweaters and hanging out at home. There’s something cozy about rainy days that I quite enjoy.
2. Homemade Fruit Ketchup. This has to be one of my favorite foods and I am always surprised when more people don’t know of it. I guess it is one of the joys that comes with marrying a French Canadian. Check out the recipe for yourself. Yummy!
3. Going out for coffee with Mike. The silence was almost eerie as was a so used to having the two older kids talking at a mile a minute. The comfortable companionship was nice and I look forward to our weekly coffee outings while the kid’s are at drama.
4. These cards made by Mike. They will have a post of their own in the near future but until then here’s a little sneak peak.
5. Starting up my weekly crafting meme again. With the cold weather setting in, I’m enjoying getting back to knitting and seeing what everyone else it up to. I hope that my Stitching, Sketching, Scrapping Sundays meme will take off but I enjoy even the few links I get weekly. Feel free to join up if you something get the crafty itch.