I have a couple friends from the TOS Homeschool Crew that are joining Katie at Katie’s Journey for a 30 day blog challenge. 30 posts in 30 days based on topics given by Katie. I think it will give a little push to keep posting on here as I have been a little bit quiet lately. I’m also looking forward to reading some new blogs in the process so hop on over to Katie’s Journey and join the fun.
Day One-Introduce, Recent Picture and Fifteen Interesting Facts
I’m Katrina, better known as Mama Manuscripts and I have been blogging for three years. I have three beautiful children (Liam, 7, Morgaine, 5, and Ruadhán, 6 months). We homeschool and live a simple life on beautiful Cape Breton Island. I have the occasional privileged of witnessing wee babies come earthside as a doula.
- I am a serious birth junkie and midwife want to be.
- I love fall and all the vibrant colours. It is by far my favorite time of the year.
- I craved baked potatoes and relish (together) when I was pregnant with my second.
- I’m not all that interesting so finding 15 things to write about myself is not easy?
- I’m painfully shy and I don’t really use the phone because of it?
- I prefer to write when I have something to talk about?
- I’m having poutine for supper and I’m not ashamed of it?
- The strongest I’ve ever felt is after the birth of my first child?
- I would cook all day long if my kitchen would magically clean itself?
- I tend towards chaos despite functioning best with a lot of order?
- I start a lot of projects and only finish a few?
- I’ll admit to being the one playing Frontierville on Facebook (that’s the only one, though)?
- I think I was born about 100 years late?
- I’ve studied many things in my lifetime?
- I swim like a rock.
I think this was a very boring 15 “interesting” facts *lol* I think it stems from recently writing 100 facts about myself on my about me section!