Please join me at Katie’s Journey to share in the 30 Day Blog Challenge!
Day 16 – My Dream House
My dream house would:
- be on about an acre of land and be set back from the road ( but near enough to a town with a nice coffee shop, crunchy/artsy folk and a farmer’s market that we could walk).
- have 4 or 5 bedrooms (but they wouldn’t have to be very big at all. I’d still like the house to be cozy).
- would be a century home with original wood features. Unlike this one, it would have updated wiring and insulation.
- have a fireplace or wood stove.
- have a warm feeling with lots of earthy elements.
- One of the bedrooms would be a studio for me to craft and to hold all my stuff.
- have a fruit tree or two on the property.
- be filled with a loving, happy family!