We’re back for another week of favorites. Be sure to check over at Living to Tell the Story to share your favorites, too!
1. Quiet times and sneaking away with the baby. I’m typing this post in bed beside a delightfully warm little body. Nice slow rhythmic breathing tells me that he’s drifted off into dreamland and I turn over a steal a couple quiet minutes for myself.
2. Chana Masala. Once a staple in our family it had been but aside for a number of months. I’d forget how much I love it. YUMMY!
3. A husband who lets me change me mind and teaching philosophy repeatedly (maybe I mentioned that last week…I was thankful then, too). He listens to me and respects the choices I make as best for the children and doesn’t seem too phased when I change my mind.
4. Autumn walks. I’m trying to get more active and the cool weather makes it so much easier. I love the crispness in the air. I’m sure that we’ll soon start smelling wood fires burning as well which is another of my favorites.
5. The two little kids that are waiting for me downstairs to join them for quiet time. Have a wonderful day!