We’re back for another week of favorites. Be sure to check over at Living to Tell the Story to share your favorites, too!
- Having access to a netbook so that I can post this. This silly little computer comes in handy from time to time (though, I could also mention more than a dozen times it has eaten my posts/e-mails/work, too). My man has fallen asleep on the couch and instead of working downstairs I’m able to sneak into bed and write beside the baby who is happily patting at a book and going “b, buh, buh, buh”. Not a horrible way to spend a Friday evening!
- Snow, even though it is all gone and I have no idea when it will be back. The kids and I enjoyed it while it was here.
- Taking a few more small steps to get to know people. I’ve enquired about maybe doing some kind of volunteer work around town and have joined a “Mums Who Pray” group and I’m looking forward to getting out a bit more.
- A husband who raked the whole yard today (explains why he is asleep right now). It isn’t fun to rake up our yard in the spring so I am so glad he was able to do it today.
- Being involved with Eats on Feets. I’m happy to say that this mother to mother milk sharing network is spreading and getting good press. I’m loving hearing about milky matches being made and working with several lovely ladies on the various Maritime chapters.