Well, I’m a day late on this one as we went into town yesterday to run a few quick errands which somehow keep us out the the house until 8pm. I still really wanted to take part so here I am. I hope you will join Suzanne at Living to Tell the Story to share your favorite moments of the week. A nice reminder of the blessings in our lives. Without further ado, here are a few of my favorites from the week.
1. This wonderful coffee machine that I can pour with one hand. This was my birthday present a couple weeks ago but I really appreciate it this week as I have been getting very little sleep and coffee has been good. Mike also purchased some Kicking Horse coffee that is especially good.
2. Date squares. I made a most yummy batch of date squares on Wednesday (and ate most of them myself, no wonder my middle is expanding). I do believe that I will be making them more often.
3. A hubby that was able to cart us all around town yesterday. Considering how long we were out, it went really well and we got quite a bit accomplished. Going out with three kids can get a little hairy but we almost had fun with it yesterday. IMAGINE! Maybe they are getting a little older and these trips can be more fun again. YAHOO!
4. Really cheap yarn that I hope will become a sweater for Raudhán over the next week or so. This yarn is really easy to work with and knits up really quick so I hope to get a couple hours over the weekend to sit with a cup of herbal tea and knit. It would be lovely for the boy to actually get his sweater while the weather is still cool.
5. Getting a couple posts on my new memes. I’m just starting out with a week Monday Goal Planning meme and a Foodie’s Wordless Wednesday and I was happy (and surprised) to see that a couple people joined it (THANK YOU!). I love participating in Memes and it’s fun to see people joining mine. My heart always beats a little faster when I see that someone has linked up. I’m not expecting either meme to get very busy but it is still fun nonetheless.